A Sticky Wicket by Yasmin Kidwai and Fazal Kidwai
The Film is about a group of girls who live in Shahbad Dairy, on the outskirts of Delhi, bound by tradition, social norms, gender and crime that infests the area. In the midst of their daily routines of cooking, cleaning and looking after younger siblings, enters cricket and gives them hope and wings to fly.
Yasmin Kidwai is an award-winning documentary filmmaker, who has made over fifty films, focussing on rural and social development issues, affecting changes in government policy and pioneering methods of funding and showcasing films.
Fazal Kidwai has been involved in filmmaking for over a decade as producer and director. A graduate from the Xavier Institute of Communications, Mumbai, he has worked for documentary films, television shows, ad films and advocacy films.
- Cinematographer: Purshitam Chaudhary
- Researcher: Prateek Goyal
- Script Writer: Yasmin Kidwai
- Sound Recordists: Kailash, Naveen, Gajender
- Editor: Jitender Chaudhary
- Music: Raging Bulls Entertainment
- Project Partner: Films Division