Action…Drama…Cut… by Prithvi Konanur
This experimental Film follows a bunch of children from rural Bangalore, as they learn filmmaking and make a short film – written, directed, enacted and produced themselves. As they go through this process, we explore their world and experiences.
A former software professional, and alumnus of the New York Film Academy, Prithvi Konanur made his debut feature film for the Children's Film Society of India, Mumbai. Railway Children, his second feature won many nominations and awards, including the National Film Award and two Karnataka State Film Awards. His films have been screened variously. This is his first documentary.
- Associate Director: Ramachandra Hosur
- Script Writer: Prithvi Konanur
- Cinematographers: Vishnu Prasad, P. Somanath
- Sound Recordist: Prateek Kannad
- Editor: Shivkumara Swamy
- Project Partner: Doordarshan