Anthropocene Relooked by Vipin Vijay
A video essay on the Ghoramara low–lying islands, disappearing quickly, due to erosion and sea level rise – in the process, also documenting the disappearance of its grassroots imaginaries.
Vipin Vijay's works are made under independent codes and defy any categorisation, merging film, documentary, essay and fiction, all into one. His works have won international and national recognition, having been showcased at festivals like Rotterdam, Karlovy Vary, Oberhausen, and art museums including Serpentine Gallery, London; Ullens Centre for Contemporary Art, Beijing, and Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris. The prestigious Oberhausen Festival, Germany, honored him with a Profile. Vipin is currently working on his third fiction feature film.
- Script Writer: Vipin Vijay, Yama
- Cinematographer: Yuvraj Dhir
- Sound Recordists, Designers: Kieth De Mendonca, Jose Tome, Antonio Ferreira
- Editor: Anu George
- Music Composers: Jose Tome, Kieth De Mendonca
- Project Partner: Doordarshan