Athithi Devo Bhava by Jagannathan Krishnan
Sanu was conned by Harikumar for a very small amount of money when he was eighteen. At forty, he meets Mrs Pillai who was similarly duped. Both hold no malice towards Hari and remember the event with some fondness. They are many like them who know him by other names. The Film is a search for the man through memory, geography and story.
Jagannathan Krishnan is a Mumbai based independent writer and director, who started his career as a television journalist. He studied Direction and Screenwriting at the Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute. His first film was Videokaaran. This is his second long length documentary film.
- Editor, Co-Author: Pallavi Singhal
- Script: Pallavi, Jagannathan
- Cinematographer, Location Sound Recordist: Jagannathan Krishnan
- Sound Designer: Rajendra Prasad
- Project Partner: Doordarshan