Eer - Stories in Stone by Shri Prakash
The Film is an attempt to document the unwritten histories of tribal people in India and explore the ways in which these communities have understood, recorded and kept alive their histories, with little access to the written word on the one hand and a complete absence from mainstream history on the other.
Thrissur; Mumbai; India
Shriprakash is a filmmaker and activist working primarily in Jharkhand. He has directed several documentary films that have won awards at the Earth Vision Film Festival, Tokyo, Thunderbird Film Festival, USA, and Film Southasia, Kathmandu. He was awarded the Special Filmmaker Award at Black International Cinema, Berlin.
- Cinematographers: Mithum Gomes, Shriprakash
- Editor, Narrator: Manasi Pingle
- Sound Designer: Amit Sharan
- Music Composers: Bhushan Mundu, Tej Mundu
- Project Partner: Doordarshan