Hubahu by Ramsha Alam
Hubahu explores the lives of yesteryear Bollywood lookalikes, who live a shadowed existence, basking in a glory that is not theirs. From a sense of awe to evident disappointment, they have seen it all but that doesn't deter them from pursuing their craft. The Film encapsulates the entwined personal and professional journeys of Rais, Seema and Mahesh.
Ramsha Alam studied Mass Communication at Jamia Millia Islamia, after graduating in Journalism from Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University. She has worked on a variety of projects commissioned by PSBT, Films Division, RTÉ, Kailash Satyarthi Children's Foundation and Oxfam India, among others. Ramsha currently works as a video specialist at The PRactice, a public relations firm.
- Researcher, Script Writer, Sound Recordist: Ramsha Alam
- Associate Director, Cinematographer: Sahil Ali
- Additional Photographers: Ramsha Alam, Bala Subramanian Nagarajan Maitreya, Mer,
- Aayush Parmar, Pratha Narang
- Editor: a.ka Studios
- Project Partner: Doordarshan