Longra by Sankha
Jhum or shifting cultivation has been an integral part of the Naga way of living, now considered environmentally non-viable. In 2010, Longra, a small progressive village of the Chang Tribe in Tuensang district, decided to walk a different path.
Trivandrum, India (Award)
Sankha studied Editing at the Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute. He has edited many award-winning documentaries and fiction films. Dui Dhuranir Golpo - his debut documentary as director, screened at CPH:DOX, Yamagata, DocPoint Helsinki, won the Best Documentary Award at Kolkata and been broadcast on RAI (Italy), VPRO (The Netherlands), YLE (Finland) and NDTV.
- Researcher and Script Writer: Sankha
- Cinematographer: Sourabh Kanti Dutta
- Music Composer and Sound Designer: Santajit Chatterjee
- Editors: Samik Basu, Sankha
- Project Partner: Doordarshan