Longra by Sankhajit Biswas
Jhum or shifting cultivation has been an integral part of the Naga way of living, now considered environmentally non-viable. In 2010, Longra, a small progressive village of the Chang Tribe in Tuensang district, decided to walk a different path.
Trivandrum, India (Award)
Sankhastudied Editing at the Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute. He has edited many award-winning documentaries and fiction films. Dui Dhuranir Golpo - his debut documentary as director, screened at CPH:DOX, Yamagata, DocPoint Helsinki, won the Best Documentary Award at Kolkata and been broadcast on RAI (Italy), VPRO (The Netherlands), YLE (Finland) and NDTV.
- Researcher, Script Writer: Sankhajit Biswas
- Cinematography: Sourabh Kanti Dutta
- Music and Sound Design: Santajit Chatterjee
- Editing: Samik Basu, Sankha
- Project Partner: Doordarshan