Squeeze Lime in Your Eye by Avijit Mukul Kishore
Kaushik Mukhopadhyay assembles and pairs discarded and broken household gadgets into unexpected cyborg-like creatures that occupy the space between machine, toy and home. His objects are quirky, humorous and noisy which tend to break down sometimes. The Film brings to light these narratives of unexpectedness, embodying fragments of political, personal and art history.
Avijit Mukul Kishore is a filmmaker and cinematographer, who works in different genres of filmmaking, with special interest in the documentary and interdisciplinary moving-image practice. He is actively involved in cinema pedagogy and works as a curator of film programmes. Some of his most acclaimed works include Nostalgia for the Future, Vertical City, Electric Shadows, Kali Salwaar, Bidesia in Bambai, I am Micro and An Old Dog's Diary.
- Assistant Director: Sabari Pandian
- Cinematographer, Editor: Avijit Mukul Kishore
- Sound Recordists: Suresh Rajamani, Asheesh Pandya, Koustav Sinha
- Sound Designer, Post-Producer: Mohandas VP
- Project Partner: Films Division