Starring Sharmila Tagore by Umang Sabarwal
Introduced to film acting at age 13 by Satyajit Ray, Sharmila Tagore evolved into one of the most iconic actors and stars of the 60s and 70s India, straddling the worlds of classical and popular cinema with grace and poise. The Film journeys through her film career and life stories, while reflecting on her choices and resolve that made her an independent and phenomenal woman.
Film Southasia, Kathmandu
Umang Sabarwal is an alumnus of AJK MCRC Jamia Millia Islamia. She has worked in video production, short films and films for education. She was the founder of SlutWalk arthaat Besharmi Morcha, a women's protest in New Delhi. She wants to make non - fiction films, likes experimenting with form and is partial to stop motion animation.
- Editor, Creative Associate: Anagh Mukherjee
- Assistant Director: Nilesh Bhojani
- Cinematographers: Faisal H. Bhatt, Zain Sher, Pratha Narang, Anagh Mukherjee, Rahul Nayak
- Sound: Umang Sabarwal, Meghna Talwar, Suvash Prasad Chaurasia
- Original Music: Shireen Ghosh
- Project Partner: Doordarshan