#Unfair by Wenceslaus Mendes, Anoushka Matthews, Paranjoy Guha Thakurta, Mohit Bhalla
All forms and acts of prejudice and discrimination arising from biases of skin are events of violence against the ‘other’, differentiated on the basis of race, caste and class. Through a dialogue with the ‘African’ diaspora in India, and diverse individuals from various backgrounds, the Film reflects on the images, thoughts and ideas that one associates with prejudice, revisiting ‘blackness’ in ‘brown’spaces.
Wenceslaus Mendes is a filmmaker, cinematographer and editor by profession, practicing and working with multimedia.
Anoushka Mathews is a video producer and her training is in script writing from the Film and Television Institute, Pune.
Paranjoy Guha Thakurta’s work experience, spanning over 40 years, cuts across different media: print, radio, television and documentary cinema.
Mohit Bhalla is a journalist with The Economic Times and specialises in covering financial crime and corporate fraud cases.
- Script Writer, Editor: Wenceslaus Mendes
- Cinematographers: Natasha Narwal, Nitasha Kapahi, Priyanka Singh, Wenceslaus Mendes
- Location Sound Recordists: Anoushka Matthews, Mohit Bhalla, Milann Tress John, Wenceslaus Mendes
- Sound Designers: Aldrin Rodrigues, Wenceslaus Mendes
- Project Partner: Doordarshan