Cinema City: Mumbai - I: DO RAFIQUE by Rafeeq Ellias
Rafeeq meets Rafique Bagdadi, an extraordinary living archive of the city and its cinema, and explores the cinema city through him.
The Cinema City series was co-produced by Madhusree Dutta, Majlis. Madhusree is a filmmaker, curator, author and cultural activist.
Prague Film Festival
Kala Ghoda Art Film Festival, Mumbai
An international award winning advertising and magazine photographer, Rafeeq Ellias has shot many documentaries. The Legend of Fat Mama was his first documentary as director and scriptwriter which won two National Awards and the Best Short Film Award at the Mumbai International Film Festival.
- Cinematographers: Rafeeq Elias, Sudeep Sengupta
- Sound Recordists: Girish Ramtele
- Editors: Shweta Venkat, Abhro Bannerjee
- Sound Designer: Tapan Bhattacharya
- Project Partner: Doordarshan