Cinema City: Mumbai – II: DHANANJAY KULKARNI ‘CHANDRAGUPT’ by Rrivu Laha
DHANANJAY KULKARNI ‘CHANDRAGUPT’ A journey of migrants to the dream city through the track of filmi aspirations. The Cinema City series was co-produced by Madhusree Dutta, Majlis. Madhusree is a filmmaker, curator, author and cultural activist.
Prague, Czech Republic
A graduate of FTII, Rrivu Laha began his career in films, assisting Rakesh Sharma on his film Final Solution. He now works as a freelance cinematographer and director. His first documentary Aamchi Kasauti received several awards and accolades at national and international film festivals.
- DHANANJAY KULKARNI ‘CHANDRAGUPT'
- Research: Rucha Hushing, Pradeep Waghmare
- Cinematography: Rrivu Lahu
- Editing: Richa Hushing
- Sound Design: Ajit singh Rathore
- Assistance in Direction: Pradeep Waghmare
- Assistance in Camera: Jigmet Wanchuk
- Assistance in Sound : Radha Krishnan
- Project Partner: Doordarshan