I'm Not There by Ajita Banerjie
The Film explores the intersections between migration and gender. How migration as a journey is not only shifting in physical space, but the ability to leave behind a self one does not identify with and move to a new space, seeking a new identity.
Thiruvananthapuram; Calcutta; Mumbai; Delhi; India
Ajita Banerjie is a researcher on gender and sexuality rights. This is her first film.
- Cinematographer: Udit Khurana
- Editors: Faisal Alam, Shilpi Gulati
- Sound Recordist: Gayas Eapen
- Music Composer: Ammar Rashid
- Project Partner: Human Capability Foundation