The Ideal Match by Siddharth Sawhney
The Film follows the story of Gaurav, whose wife Monica remains missing after the Police forcefully sent her to her parent’s family. It traces the events that took place - from the time that Gaurav chatted online with Monica for the first time, till he saw her for the last.
Siddharth Sawhney studied filmmaking at Sri Aurobindo Centre for Arts and Communication. Deeply interested in themes of conflict in everyday spaces, he has assisted on and directed several films.
- Cinematographers: Mithun Gomes, Antara Anand
- Sound Recordist: Pratik Biswas
- Editor: Siddharth Sawhney
- Music Composer: Anshuman Ganguli
- Project Partner: Doordarshan