To Think like a Woman by Arpita Sinha
The Film reflects on the numerous silences that shroud the lives of young, educated, ‘independent’, ‘modern’, single women in urban India.
Film Festival, Stuttgart, Germany
Chennai International Film Festival
ViBGYOR International Film Festival
pEtE maatu Film Festival Bangalore
Arpita Sinha is an independent filmmaker, communications consultant and writer based in New Delhi. She has worked variously – with television networks, production houses, magazines, international organisations, NGOs and made corporate firms on issues of gender, education, emerging urban sociologies, environment and health.
- Cinematography: Apal Singh
- Sound and Additional Camera: Pankaj Bhakuni
- Editing: Stefan Huck
- Narration: Laili D Hazarika, Mayukh Hazarika
- Music: Mayukh Hazarika
- Dance: Charu Shankar, Swaati Chattopadhyay
- Project Partner: Doordarshan