To Think like a Woman by Arpita Sinha
The Film reflects on the numerous silences that shroud the lives of young, educated, ‘independent’, ‘modern’, single women in urban India.
Chennai; Thrissur; Bangalore; India
Arpita Sinha is an independent filmmaker, communications consultant and writer based in New Delhi. She has worked variously – with television networks, production houses, magazines, international organisations, NGOs and made corporate firms on issues of gender, education, emerging urban sociologies, environment and health.
- Cinematographer: Apal Singh
- Sound Recordist and Additional Cinematographer: Pankaj Bhakuni
- Editor: Stefan Huck
- Narrators: Laili D Hazarika, Mayukh Hazarika
- Music Composer: Mayukh Hazarika
- Dancers: Charu Shankar, Swaati Chattopadhyay
- Project Partner: Doordarshan