Cancer Katha by Vasudha Joshi
A film on the filmmaker’s brush with cancer, and the fears and dilemmas on what course of treatment to follow. Through music, there are musings on love, death and memory.
National Film Award, India
Sydney Film Festival
International Film Festival, Kerala
ViBGYOR Film Festival, Kerala
Script Film Festival, Kerala
Red Dot Film Festival, Mumbai
Vasudha Joshi has been making documentaries for over two decades, which include Voices from Baliapal (National Award and Golden Conch), Follow the Rainbow, (Valais Award, Geneva) Mahila Samakhya, UP (Silver Conch), For Maya (Anandalok Editor’s Choice Award) and Girl Song (International Association of Women in Radio and Television Awards), among others.
- Cinematography, Editing, Sound Design: Tarun Bhartiya
- Additional Camera: Ranjan Palit
- Sound Recording: Partha Barman
- Background Music: Kanishka Sarkar
- Audio mixing: Julius L. Basaiawmoit
- Project Partner: Films Division