Cancer Katha by Vasudha Joshi
A film on the filmmaker’s brush with cancer, and the fears and dilemmas on what course of treatment to follow. Through music, there are musings on love, death and memory.
National Film Awards, India (Award)
Thiruvananthapuram; Kochi; Thrissur; Mumbai; India
Vasudha Joshi has been making documentaries for over two decades, which include Voices from Baliapal (National Award and Golden Conch), Follow the Rainbow, (Valais Award, Geneva) Mahila Samakhya, UP (Silver Conch), For Maya (Anandalok Editor’s Choice Award) and Girl Song (International Association of Women in Radio and Television Awards), among others.
- Cinematographer, Editor, Sound Designer: Tarun Bhartiya
- Additional Cinematographer: Ranjan Palit
- Sound Recordist: Partha Barman
- Background Music Composer: Kanishka Sarkar
- Audio Mixer: Julius L. Basaiawmoit
- Project Partner: Films Division