Paradise on a River of Hell by Abir Bazaz and Meenu Gaur
The Film reflects and refracts the multiple experiences of tortured subjectivity in Kashmir in the 1990s
Special Recognition, Karachi Film Festival, Pakistan
Human Rights Film Festival, New York
International 1001 Documentary Film Festival, Istanbul
Sacred and the Spiritual Film Festival, New Delhi
Kashmir Film Festival
Abir Bazaz is a writer and filmmaker from Kashmir. He is a recipient of the BBC and the United Mass Media Fellowship.
Meenu Gaur has directed a number of documentaries and is actively engaged in the issues of media, gender and politics and has won awards for acting.
- Cinematography: Shafqut Habib
- Sound: Abir Bazaz, Meenu Gaur
- Editing: Anil Kumar Jr., Ranish Pandit
- Music Design: Madan Gopal Singh
- Narration: Rajesh, Meenu Gaur
- Project Partner: Doordarshan